Guardian Adventures provides Online Afterschool & Outdoor Adventures for families where:
- Your student misses the social time that used to be provided at school and needs an opportunity to make new friends and connect with others
- Your student thrives in an exciting and immersive learning environment where all they are a hero in an interactive adventure
- Your student won’t be “lost in the crowd” as our instructor-led online classes allow no more than a 1:10 ratio
- You want to get your student up and out of their seat and physically active or running about outside while still engaged with the online adventure
You may also be interested in our Online Homeschool & Essential Learning Skills with the same elements as our Afterschool programs but with more specific education curriculum where:
- You can use our Homeschool classes to either replace or supplement your student’s online school classes
- Classes are taught by mature instructors who have experience in both online learning and online classroom management and engagement
- Students are encouraged to find ways in which the subject matter pertains to their personal life, which helps make the lessons immediately applicable
- Highly creative students find our environment more flexible as they can express their comprehension through a variety of methods
- Topics covered include real life skills such as finance, public speaking, project management, and more.
Our mission is to enhance your student’s learning and inspire them to become lifelong learners.
Based on our mission of inspiring life-long learners, our belief that education should be an interactive voyage, and our desire to help our heroes pivot to a world of digital learning, we are presenting a full semester of STEM-based, story-centered, and essential learning skills integrated adventures.
The Homeschool classes have a United States standards-based curriculum that is designed to motivate through the use of stories and discovery-based learning; engage through interdisciplinary studies, and energize through interactive and play-based activities.
Our teachers and instructors have been running our story-based STEM Summer Camps for over 20 years in Massachusetts and we now have online versions for students that wish to experience their learning adventures from home.
We hope your student will join us on this adventure in learning and socializing!