Permanent Part time position (up to 30 hours/week) will include weekend hours as well as some weekdays. Position may become full time (but not required) during the summer months and return to part time in September. This is a perfect opportunity for someone who wants a flexible schedule at a fun and challenging company.
The Sales & Customer Service Representative is the face of the company and handles all functions associated with customer service. This includes answering phones and e-mails, cold calls, selling and registering clients for events, and dealing with client concerns. Must be very comfortable with computers – experience with Customer Relationship Management programs a plus. A friendly, outgoing, and passionate individual will excel in this job. Must love children and enjoy working with families.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Provide prompt and accurate replies to voice and electronic messages.
- Answer phones and on-site client inquiries.
- Document client interactions and sales opportunities according to established procedures.
- Utilize documented sales processes and abide by documented office procedures.
- Use good judgement to address issues as they arise while relying on managers when confronted with unusual issues.
- Attend and participate actively in meetings.
- Have reliable car available for getting to work on time (public transportation not available)
- Attend annual CPR/First Aid certifications or complete equivalent training.
- Handle children behavior issues and parent concerns with a level head and firm, yet compassionate response
- Be able to navigate a busy environment where multi-tasking and prioritizing are necessary
Starting pay is $12-$13/hr depending on experience. Must be able to pass CORI / SORI background checks. We offer multiple growth paths within the organization for fun, creative people. Our company promotes from within for those who are interested in a career. May evolve into full time position for those who are qualified and reliable. We will provide all the training you require.
Please apply below.