The Sales & Customer Service Representative is the face of the company and handles all functions associated with customer service. This includes answering phones and e-mails, selling and registering clients for events, and dealing with client concerns. Must be very comfortable with computers – experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) or other client database programs a plus. A friendly, outgoing, and passionate individual will excel in this job. Must love children and enjoy working with families.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Provide prompt and accurate replies to voice and electronic messages.
- Answer phones and on-site client inquiries.
- Document client interactions and sales opportunities in CRM according to established procedures.
- Utilize documented sales processes and abide by documented office procedures.
- Use good judgment to address issues as they arise while relying on managers when confronted with unusual issues.
- Attend and participate actively in meetings.
- Have reliable car available for getting to work on time (public transportation not available)
- Attend annual CPR/First Aid certifications or complete equivalent training.
- Handle children behavior issues and parent concerns with a level head and firm, yet compassionate response
- Be able to navigate a busy environment where prioritizing actions is constantly necessary
Must be able to pass CORI / SORI background checks. We offer multiple growth paths within the organization for fun, creative people. Our company promotes from within for those who are interested in a career. We will provide all the training you require. Paid vacation and sick leave provided as well as 401K and health insurance.
Please apply below.