NOTE: Hiring for our summer camp jobs is usually completed early spring. Please apply immediately if interested. We get flooded with resumes in late spring and often have no openings left. Thank you!
Wizards & Warriors Camp is a creative STEM-based summer camp run by professionals, parents, and teachers who wanted to create the experience of a live adventure as a way to help kids and teens discover the hero they hold inside.
Why work for us? Look at what you get to put on your resume or college application after a season with us: What to put on your resume after working for Wizards & Warriors Camp.
Overnight Summer Camp Medic
Guard Up, Inc.’s Wizards & Warriors Summer Camps is a unique fantasy adventure camp for kids ages 7 and up located in Salem, MA. Guard Up is seeking a Medic to oversee the general health and safety of all campers and staff. Duties include administering camper’s prescription medications, assessing and treating minor illnesses and injuries, maintaining health logs, and providing orientation and guidance to camp staff in regards to illness and injury prevention.
- The Camp Medic must be available for one day during the week prior to camp for an orientation & consultation with our Health Care Consultant. Additional training days may be needed depending on prior certifications.
- Session runs from Sunday, June 30th – Wednesday August 14th.
- Salary is dependent on experience for 5.5 weeks; room and all meals are also included.
- Overnight residency is required for 6 out of 7 days (7th day is optional). Camp Medic gets one day off each week and is provided telephone support by our camp’s Health Care Consultant (Licensed Physician).
- We may consider splitting this position between 2 or more Camp Medics which will allow for day, evening, and night shifts.
To apply, please fill out form here: