Dear Guardian Adventures Community,
We hope you will join us as we have brought ALL of our classes and events online through a combination of Google Classroom, Zoom, and more services that are being added almost daily. You can learn more about on our Guardian Adventures Online webpage.
We are also proud to announce that our annual Spring Break Adventure is still taking place using the same online resources as our classes. By taking the castle to the computer we are able to provide school break adventures for heroes from anywhere in the country! Learn more, watch a preview, and register for the Spring Break Adventure today.
NOTE: We ARE opening our online classes and adventures to new students & birthday parties. We are also running our Full Day Spring Break adventures online. Just contact us for more information.
Important information in order to participate (for current members):
- Classes will be held at their normally scheduled time.
- All students who are interested in participating must fill out the below online access form so that we can set up an account for them.
- Once students are confirmed and receive login information and instructions, they can join the class at the normally scheduled time.
- We encourage Adventure students to wear costuming since this is a two-way video classroom.
- We encourage Instruction students from Fencing and Historical Weapons to use their own equipment so that they can practice the techniques that the instructors are covering during the class.
- If a class is canceled because an instructor is sick, we will send out details on a “make-up” class taught by a different instructor for later that day or in the week.
- You must fill out the below form at least 24 hours in advance of your class in order for us to set you up with a login in time. If it is less than 24 hours, we may not be able to get you access to that week’s class.
We are keeping our students engaged and learning while we are all trying our best to cope with this situation. We also look forward to seeing you (at least on our video conference platform)!
In addition to these measures, we are moving our Spring Equinox Event from Saturday, March 21 to a future date (TBD) or as an online event. You can register online to receive the discount and access to free camp related events.
We do hope you will join us in this effort to support our community. And we wish each of you health and safety while we navigate this challenging time together.
The Team at Guardian Adventures
If you are a current member of Guardian Adventures classes, please complete the below form in order to be sent login information regarding access to online versions of your classes and adventures during our physical facility closure (to slow down the spread of the Coronavirus).
Once your account is verified, we will email you login credentials for a Story School Google Classroom Account. The email will have instructions on how to access your class. Unless specified otherwise, your class will occur at its normally scheduled time.